Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Big Horse Brew Pub - Hood River, OR

I guess this would be a great post to introduce a character that I may reference from time to time....

My girlfriend, now to be named "Little Spoon," happens to have a house in Hood River, Oregon. We tend to make a couple of trips up there from time to time and visit some local eateries. A few weekends ago we made a trip up there with a few friends and it was no different.

We walked down 10 long flights of stairs into town to a place called Big Horse Brew Pub. Good food and great beer! I had the Spicy Spaghetti and Meatballs. Really great flavor with a kick! This place was pretty straight forward so I'll just show you the pictures. My apologies for the poor photography; it was a little dark in there. 

Beer Sampler (top left and clockwise) Easy Blonde, Pale Rider I.P.A., MacStallion Scotch Ale, Nightmare Stout, Brown By Law, Chocolate Stout, Batch #666 (barley wine) - I thought 5 of 7 were fantastic

Spicy Thai Spaghetti and Meatballs

Fish Tacos

Fish and Chips

Chicken and sun-dried tomato Gyro
This is just a pub with good atmosphere and great beer. Check it out the next time you're in the "Hood." Enjoy!

- Tony



1 comment:

  1. we have been there once- good food,good prices. Thank you, Tony,for review !!!

    ReplyDelete