Friday, January 20, 2012

Thai Chili Jam

When it comes to Thai food, I get a little bit picky; only because it is one of my favorite types of food EVER. There is nothing better than rice noodles, veggies, protein and a plethora of amazing flavors. I get a little uneasy about Thai places that create food lacking in flavor as well as portion size. The food is just way too good and I just want a lot of it.

A place that wont disappoint is called Thai Chili Jam on the SW side of downtown (more specifically SW 14th and Jefferson). My goodness this place is great! They do all the right things and all the time. Here are a few dishes that I've had there and they were all delicious. Not pictured are the curry dishes. I've had a few and they were also wonderful, not to mention the portion size is fairly decent (that means pretty big coming from me).
Fresh Salad Wraps with peanut and sweet chili sauces in the swans.
The standard Pad-Thai w/ Chicken.
Pad-Se-Ew/Spicy/Chicken, my absolute favorite.
The secret has been out and I'm not the only person that knows about this place. When you walk in, you can see that Yelp and these other food review companies have been favoring this place for a while (and rightly so). It is one of my favorites, but I will never stop looking for great Thai. Regardless, check this spot out if you haven't already; you wont leave disappointed. Enjoy!

- Tony


No comments:

Post a Comment