Thursday, January 12, 2012

Portland Ketchup Company

I'd say that one of the most beloved condiments ever has been the wonderful Ketchup. I absolutely love ketchup, and this love began at a very early age. I would have it with my french fries, hot dogs and even dinosaur chicken nuggets (if you've never had Dino-Nuggets, I'm very sorry for you).

These days I still find myself putting ketchup on just about everything. And until recently the company that I would always use is Heinz. It has the perfect amount of sweet, salty, tangy and savory; unmatched by any other company... That is until NOW!

I want to give a shout-out to Portlandia Foods. They have created a very comparable version that is made from naturally, all-organic ingredients and right in our own backyard. It's called the Portland Ketchup Company. It not only tastes great, but is in a bottle that flows smoothly without having to give yourself a seizure.
This ketchup just as good as Heinz.
Anyways, I'm not going to go on and on about this, but I just hope you all have a chance to try this stuff. It can be found at you favorite McMenamins, Kel's Irish Pub, Hopworks Breweries, Hall Street Grill, New Seasons, Whole Foods, Zupans, and other locations found on the website. I just wanted to let everyone know about this incredible and local product/company. Enjoy!

- Tony

1 comment:

  1. Dino-Nuggets - Salvador Molly's Kids Menu... they are calling your name

    ReplyDelete